Stylish furniture for one of our clients. The supplier has already been found by the customer. It was up to us to check the legality of the company’s operation, before paying the 30% deposit. Before paying the remaining 70% of the order, we had to check the goods after production. Finally: arrange transport, check in Poland and deliver to the customer’s warehouse. At the moment, the mission is complete, the furniture is already selling. Another order soon.